This Google Classroom unit explores the topic of Throw Away Society to teach all 6 steps of the Problem Solving Process! Some of the activities in this Google Classroom Unit are virtual adaptations to lessons from the Topic Activity Unit. By purchasing this unit, an individual teacher/coach will be able to provide this unit to their students.
The lessons include video and written instructions as well as virtual activities that the coach will be able to monitor. (*a google account is required to use this product)
Students will experience:
• Descriptor and Themes & Concepts
• Digital resources to explore background knowledge
• Thought provoking experiences to analyze the topic
• Critical and creative thinking strategies
• Videos and activities Steps 1-6